Friday, October 14, 2011

Existence - The Book

For several years, I have been waiting to publish my book Existence, which conceptually morphed several times in the past few years. Now that we are getting serious about the State of Jefferson, i figure that the time to roll out the document has come. If you can help me publish the book as a real book, please contact me - i am going to start publishing the contents of the book on my Existence website.

When first written, Dr. Lenny was a member of the Universal Sovereign's of a Living Earth - an organization that has morphed into the non-affiliated SOJ movement. The contents of this work comes from the adventures of life in the aftermath of personal disaster. I was amongst the first to comprehend - i hope this helps you to see what needs to be done.

You do not have to get my permission to reuse any of the pictures, descriptions or accounts - just attribute their use.

No comments:

Post a Comment